Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All my fragile strength is gone

Changed, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk.

...This change isn't easy...

"I will go where You want me to Go
Do what You want me to do
Say what You want me to say
To speak to the person You want me to speak to
....and at the end of the day, I will ask for forgiveness of the things I fell short and rejoice in the places I've done Your will.
Through that, I will have done the will of God every day of my life."

...Guide me oh Lord, lead me. Strengthen me, my God. ..I'm realizing how fragile my strength is...

Seek first in every situation, in every breath, in every thought, in every word.


" we not only need to know the message for the world, but also need to know the world in which the message must be communicated. "


...Take us home Jesus. please.

No comments:

Post a Comment